Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

tendrils

Time to step back, and breathe it all in.
Ideas like tendrils of smoke tickle my skin.
Wrapped 'round wrists, bound by a thought.
Obscuring the vision and clearness of mind.
They have invaded my dreams, these tendrils, I find.
Time to step back, and breathe it all in.
Consume from within and let it seep in.
The mind still fights what the soul has submitted.
But I know I have already given over to their call,
Resistance was lost as my knees hit the floor.


0 comments:

 
callie in chains 2008-2011 | TNB
Creative Commons License
callie in chains blog by callie in chains is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at callieinchains.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at callieinchains.blogspot.com.