Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

I'm a Winner!

.. YOU can be one too!

The other blog I write for, Kinky Sex Link, has a contest every month!

I won for Feburary! Here is my pretty prize.. >>
It is a Good Slave Collar from Evyl Ties. I even get to pick the color! I can't wait for it to arrive. I will be sure to post pictures of it when it comes! ;)

It's super simple to get in the drawing...

The top 5 commented posts of each month will be republished here. Consider it the Kinky Cream of the Crop Listing. Out of that list of 5 posts, you comment on your favorite by writing in the comment box your choice of articles 1 through 5. You must comment here to be eligible (Authors cannot vote for their own post).
At the end of each month, 1 commenter’s name will be drawn randomly and he/she will win the prize provided this month by FunseXXXtoys. So make sure to leave an email (will not be seen by viewers) where you can be contacted when you post your comment!


This month's prize is extra cool (wonder if I can win 2 in a row?! lol) and will be awarded March 31, 2009


It is a Little Devil Electric toy, a nice little compact electrical toy! When the two spikes contact skin, they give off a mild to fairly intense electrical shock (comparable to a TENS unit). Price valued at approx $49.99.




So go check it out, comment on your favorite! And who knows, you might win a new toy for your collection!



Scratch that.. don't vote! I don't want competition! I want that toy!! *grin*
..kidding. :P

0 comments:

 
callie in chains 2008-2011 | TNB
Creative Commons License
callie in chains blog by callie in chains is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at callieinchains.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at callieinchains.blogspot.com.