Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

ache

Send to me angels or demons, I say.
Let loose your chained desires and upon my flesh you can play.
Taste the salt tears as they blend with my soul until it bleeds upon white sheets and stains your core.
I know you hide these thoughts, just the same as I do.
They wake you at night, leave you aching and blue.
You can almost feel the flesh under your fingers sometimes.
Almost feel another's heat upon the sheets by your side.
Does it scare you as it does me? To feel this rush?
Time to free these monsters as I ache for your touch.


0 comments:

 
callie in chains 2008-2011 | TNB
Creative Commons License
callie in chains blog by callie in chains is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at callieinchains.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at callieinchains.blogspot.com.