Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Eggs

I am a member of CM and have been for many years. My profile was originally created when I was a ProDomme all those many years ago.. and my screen name reflects that. When I got single again, I reactivated my profile and switched my preferences over to reflect the little subbie that I truly am. As you can imagine, this invites a lot of comments and some confusion with the contradiction!
So recently, I just decided to ditch the old profile and start new for the new year. Along with the old screenname not reflecting who I am any longer, the whole 'I want to tame the Domme' scenario that I seem to get from those that don't actually take the time to read my profile is getting rather old.


Like any dating/social site, there are 100 bad eggs for every 1 good egg you happen across. But the site does provide some amusement while skipping around basket in hand for the elusive real Dominant. ;) VanImp at Vanilla Impaired calls those bad eggs "Duminants" and so true it is! Here is her blog on how to spot this abundant species and tips on how to avoid being pestered by one!


I got this message a week or so ago that I had to share! I think this guy fits VanImp's criteria.

First contact from SirClueless*: Kneel and open your mouth

My reply: Only if you want it bitten off. Do not presume to order me.. you are NOT my master.

hee hee

Clueless: Smiles. But that could be rectified. You have a beautiful back and beautiful profile


Wow, dense. I am thinking he didn't get the point the first time around, just a guess though.. However, that day I didn't want to waste more energy on this eejit.

Me: Not going to happen. Sorry. Good luck, elsewhere.

Him: I didnt expect the tediousness of that from your profile!

my blank stare...uhh......

My profile says very little... but one of the things it does say is that I am NOT looking for an eejit... err.. Master. That I am only there to meet new people and friends. I think I need to start letting my little Domme back out again, and start seeing just how much I can toy with the Duminants.



*names have been changed to protect the...errm...innocent?

0 comments:

 
callie in chains 2008-2011 | TNB
Creative Commons License
callie in chains blog by callie in chains is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at callieinchains.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at callieinchains.blogspot.com.