Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Nip/Tuck

My little blog got a little plastic surgery today. Face lift, boob job... Isn't it deliciously yummy now?? :> There are still a few things to tweak here and there, links to add, etc., but I think I is an excellent layout compared to the standard run of the mill templates provided by Blogger.

I had been toying with the idea of moving over to WordPress and even set up an account and imported my posts last week. I heard they are more customizable among other things (if you want to pay, I found out!) These past few days over there I have been trying on the pretties, twirling in the mirror, trying to get a feel for their setup. I just couldn't get used to it, I guess. I couldn't find that perfect little black dress that fit just right.
So, here I stay for now. Maybe someday when I have more time to devote to programming, have a bigger audience, and in general just need more... we'll give it another go.

0 comments:

 
callie in chains 2008-2011 | TNB
Creative Commons License
callie in chains blog by callie in chains is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at callieinchains.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at callieinchains.blogspot.com.