Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Fill-In #2

Not feelin' the 'questions' much this week, but...here we go!

1. It's cold and I must be dreaming because its over 100..

2. Fried Green tomatoes.

3. My favorite health and beauty product is my body spray.

4. When you want to get the baby to sleep, take a nice long ride.

5. Well, first of all was the last thing she said.

6. A deck of cards and a bunch of poker jerks; those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was not that exciting.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to not working, tomorrow my plans include a whole lot of nothing and Sunday, I want to forget that rent is due the next day!


ffi

0 comments:

 
callie in chains 2008-2011 | TNB
Creative Commons License
callie in chains blog by callie in chains is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at callieinchains.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at callieinchains.blogspot.com.