Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Just Filler...

And...here we go!

1. Moving is something I would like to never do again.

2. It's a very rare moment that I feel free.

3. My best quality is also my worst quality.

4. I have a fine eye for the details.

5. In nearly 10 years, I have loved and lost several times over and still not learned my lesson.

6. A strong drink and a back massage is what I need right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some lovin', tomorrow my plans include being drivin' insane by 3 kids and (by)Sunday, I want to hide in the corner and cry!



ffi

0 comments:

 
callie in chains 2008-2011 | TNB
Creative Commons License
callie in chains blog by callie in chains is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at callieinchains.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at callieinchains.blogspot.com.