Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

HNT 14 ~ Sex Appeal

Most days there is no reason to dress up,
to feel pretty.
When the dishes get to be too much,
the laundry is piling up,
screaming kids and studying to be done.
There are days that the most attention I pay to myself is
just putting my hair in a pony tail...


But sometimes...
sometimes,
I need to know I 'still got it.'
A little skirt,
a hot pair of shoes,
pulled from the back of the closet.
Five minutes to myself,
to twist and turn in front of the mirror,

Before the next load of laundry needs to be put in.

HNT_1

8 comments:

Ashly Star said...

Awesome post! That picture is wonderful.

Happy HNT!

impy said...

Omgs those shoes are phwooarrr. Dammit I am on a shopping ban too :( Heh I get the need to dress up sometimes yet still do the mummy thing xxx

Pronto said...

way, way, way sexy !!!

hhnt

Dana said...

Wow! What an amazingly sexy photo!

Vixen said...

SO SO sexy!

HyperSexualGirl said...

I love those sandals! Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Sunshine you still got it....... no doubt!

Judy Lewd said...

inspiring...

i seldom stop to worry about myself.. there is oh so much to do

thanks for the reminder

 
callie in chains 2008-2011 | TNB
Creative Commons License
callie in chains blog by callie in chains is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at callieinchains.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at callieinchains.blogspot.com.