Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Just Filler... #3

And...here we go!

1. It is just a house or a home?
2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been Mexican always. Mmm beans, rice and shredded beef chimichangas!.
3. All the dog and I ever do is bark! bark! bark!
4. A nice long walk sounds like too much work.
5. I am still waiting to hear some good news.
6. When all is said and done, you have to put on your big-girl panties and deal with it!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my night off, tomorrow my plans include visiting family and Sunday, I want to wake up to a clean house (where are those magical elves when you need them?)!


ffi

2 comments:

BurtonReview said...

I love your food choice.. YUMMYY.. but my husband would not agree unfortunately!
And I wonder just what qualifies as big girl panties? Granny panties or thongs?

Please visit my post, I have a small favor to ask you :)

THE BURTON REVIEW

THANK YOU!

Paula said...

I agree that a nice long walk sounds like work...have a good Friday

 
callie in chains 2008-2011 | TNB
Creative Commons License
callie in chains blog by callie in chains is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at callieinchains.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at callieinchains.blogspot.com.