Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Just Filler... #5

And...here we go!

1. She had a great little laugh that always makes me smile.

2. My laptop is by my side, always.

3. I know this: life is never easy.

4. I long for quiet moments when everything is still.

5. These words apply to me: trusting/gullible, strong/weak, loving, procrastinator, and horny! ;)

6. When I opened my eyes around 5am the sun was shining. (ugh!)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to working (not!), tomorrow my plans include telling the kids 'no' 5 hundred billion times, and Sunday, I want to run naked and screaming down the street!


ffi

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

run down my street!!!

 
callie in chains 2008-2011 | TNB
Creative Commons License
callie in chains blog by callie in chains is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at callieinchains.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at callieinchains.blogspot.com.