Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

HNT 16 ~ Marked

Am I,
Am I still tough enough?
Feels like i’m wearing down.
Is my visciousness,
Losing ground?
Am I taking too much?
Did I cross a line?
I need my role in this,
Very clearly defined

I need your discipline.
I need your help.
I need your discipline.
You know once I start,
I cannot help myself

And now it's starting up.
Feels like i'm losing touch.
Nothing matters to me.
Nothing matters as much.

*clicky*

I see you left a mark,
Up and down my skin.
I don't know where I end,
And where you begin.

I need your discipline.
I need your help.
I need your discipline.
You know once I start,
I cannot help myself.

HNT_1


~lyrics from Nine Inch Nails - Discipline. You can see a video here.~

11 comments:

Dee said...

*winces* Ow - but hot!

xx Dee

{{ d a n i m o }} said...

lovely! how did it feel to be disciplined and marked? 'cuz it looks like it felt awesome. xD i honestly can't tell the difference between these and professionally done half-nekkid art. beautiful poem as well! hhnt!

impy said...

Ooooo now this is one I definitely like a lot!! Very sexy hunni! I love the marks left behind that habit of running one's fingers over the patterns left and the glow of welted skin xxx

Ashly Star said...

Interesting! I love that song and it goes well with the pictures. Happy HNT!

Hubman said...

Owwwww!

But hot at the same time...

Happy HNT!

Sexie Sadie~ said...

Looks like that hurt in a very good way!

Happy HNT!
xo~Sadie

Chapter Two said...

ouch! ouch as in ouch and ouch as in hot! wow... my jaw dropped

His_Baby_Doll said...

mmmmm, now that is exquisite.

Elle said...

Yup, lovely indeed! Looks a bit painful, but perhaps you like that part ;)

Vixen said...

OUCH. But beautiful marks they left.

WestcoastWeirdo said...

Oooh...;)

 
callie in chains 2008-2011 | TNB
Creative Commons License
callie in chains blog by callie in chains is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at callieinchains.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at callieinchains.blogspot.com.