Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Just Filler... #4

And...here we go!

1. I grew up thinking but then having kids killed my brain cells.
2. MySpace was the last website I was at before coming here.
3. Why don't you tie me up and we'll go from there?
4. Fingers trailing across my back helps me relax or turns me on.. well, both!
5. Thanks for the little moments that you make me smile.
6. Attempted blackmail is very off-putting.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my night off, tomorrow my plans include not letting the ex stess me out any further and Sunday, I want to get the next assignment for school turned in!



ffi

0 comments:

 
callie in chains 2008-2011 | TNB
Creative Commons License
callie in chains blog by callie in chains is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at callieinchains.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at callieinchains.blogspot.com.