Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

voracious appetite

When did I become a nymphomaniac??
I am still trying to finger figure this out myself!

I want it everyday. I want it again right after I've had it. I cum over and over and still want more... still want those sensations, still want that fullness, those core-rocking shudders. My body is giving out long before my sex drive does.

(Of course, I am sure that the fact that in the previous 4 years the numbers of times I bumped uglies could be counted on only 2 hands factors into it somewhere!)

So, maybe it is because, that now I am old out of my 20's, I am on that upward climb to my sexual peak? ? ?

If that's the case, Lord help anyone with a penis and a pulse by the time I reach the top!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hell that sounds like a good time to me!

impy said...

The more sex I get the more my libido skyrockets lol, enjoy it hunni ;) x

 
callie in chains 2008-2011 | TNB
Creative Commons License
callie in chains blog by callie in chains is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at callieinchains.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at callieinchains.blogspot.com.