Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

TMI Tuesday 18

1. Would you stay in a loveless relationship for the amazing sex?
Absolutely not. Been there, done that. Just ends up being a loveless relationship and no sex at some point. I am in love with being " in love" and because I am an emotional lover, I need and thrive on that connection with someone that grows over time to really sustain an amazing sex life.

2. If you could only have one, which would you choose: love that lasts forever or great, body numbing sex?
Isn't this just a rewording of the first question??
Love that lasts forever. Sex is just an hour (or 3) out of the day... it's that other 21 hours together where you really get to know and grow with someone, lean on and care for them.

3. Looking back at your past loves, which one should you have married/taken back and who should you have tossed earlier than you did?
There is not anyone that I can think of that I should have taken back or married, and they ALL should have been tossed earlier than than they were. I have what has been termed 'Damsel in Distress Syndrome' (invented by my father, cause he has it too, lol). I think I can "fix" people, but they always end up dragging me down with them instead. I am also bad at saying no, don't like to hurt people's feelings, and try to think 'tomorrow will be better'... 4 years later, the relationship is still crappy, I have wasted 4 years, and I am unhappy.

I am doing my best to make sure that doesn't happen again. I am not getting any younger(!) and refuse to waste another year on someone that isn't in it for me as much as I am in it for them.

4. if you had one last fuck in you where, how and who would you “give it” to?
Oooh.. I have absolutely no clue. If it's my last ever, then I damn better make sure its good! and there are several people who could help me accomplish that.

5. Which is more important sex, money, love and happiness? (and no, you can’t pick’em all)
I know I can't pick them all, but they do all factor into each other to a degree. If one is having troubles with their finances, relationship and/or sex life... this does effect their level of happiness. Therefore, Happiness is the most important, because if you have that ... everything else in life is in place. ;)

3 comments:

Hubman said...

These are some of the most thoughtful answers I've come across all day.

But I can't help but keep coming back to one thing. 3 hours? You go girl! lol...

Anonymous said...

My husband was going through a divorce when I met him. He didn't want to get married again at first...but changed his mind a few years later...and now we're expecting our third child in January....so keep your chin up, maybe he'll come around...there's always hope!! :D (I'm a romantic...rofl....)

Emerald Yomi said...

#3 really reminded me of my daughter and in some ways myself. I can say no to a whole heap of things but when it come's to the super serious stuff, well, I seem to have a real problem there...hmmm...

 
callie in chains 2008-2011 | TNB
Creative Commons License
callie in chains blog by callie in chains is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at callieinchains.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at callieinchains.blogspot.com.