Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

1WW ~ for a friend

Some news really makes you stop and reevaluate life... like when a friend tells you she has cancer and its spread.

We met back in my slave-ass kicking days, she was a fellow proDomme. Even after I left the Den, we kept in contact sporatically, and she used to come into the nightclub I managed most weeks. In hindsight, we weren't as close as we could have, or should have, been. Life and drama causing me to neglect alot of friendships back in that time. We have both been through hell the past year or 2 with a past relationship, which has caused us to reconnect somewhat even though we are separated by 2100 miles now.

Miss B is a few years younger than me and has small children like me as well, this makes her news hit all that much closer to home. She is strong, and I know she is going battle this with all she has. She has too. There is no choice but to beat it!

So, my wish is for her... to do with however she wants. She is in my thoughts and my heart always.





*picture c/o postsecret.com

0 comments:

 
callie in chains 2008-2011 | TNB
Creative Commons License
callie in chains blog by callie in chains is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at callieinchains.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at callieinchains.blogspot.com.