Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

callie, sexologist?

So, while I am trying to take a nap, I get a text from a male friend of mine back home...


Hey, I have a question that maybe you can answer? Its kinda personal, but it will make me understand what my friend is telling me about. I am not sure if its
true.

Oh, here we go..
Do women have more intense orgasms while having anal sex or not? I just find it hard to believe, but he says its true. I'm so confused.

Shit, there goes my nap!

I certainly cannot speak for any other female, but I told him that I thought that yes, it is true for most women. And that many can't have a purely vaginal orgasm without some clitoral or anal stimulation thrown in the mix. I, also, worked with a girl that prefered anal over vaginal.

For me, I have always classified 3 different types of orgasm: vaginal, clitoral, and of course anal. They each feel different and have different degrees of intensity singly. Combine all 3 at once, and Oh My God!! SM was the master at the SixPack when burying his head between my legs, and I was a happy girl everytime! Mmmm....

Oops, I got sidetracked. Where was I?
Oh! The messages...
Can I ask, have you done it? Is it great?

WTF! Am I talking to the 40-year-old virgin here?! You've never?!?
I have never known it would be good. Always thought it would be more painful than you have said. Never met anyone who was interested.

I think my mind came to a screeching halt. This buddy of mine... every other sentence is about sex. The guy gets alot. Hot wife at home, some swinging on the side... 3somes, sex parties. Not like he's unexperienced. In fact, I am the prude next to him.
Except on this topic, I guess!! LOL Not like I am an anal-whore by any means whatsoever! I certainly like a digit slipped when being licked like a toostie pop, but full-on anal is only an occasional treat for me. When done right, its I see stars!!



What do you think? Bigger, better orgasms from anal or just too much to mess with?

0 comments:

 
callie in chains 2008-2011 | TNB
Creative Commons License
callie in chains blog by callie in chains is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at callieinchains.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at callieinchains.blogspot.com.