Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Friday the 13th



Should I find the correlation between the fact that I was born on a Friday the 13th and my seemingly unending amount of bad luck amusing? Or is my subconscious just playing roulette with my life? When bad things happen I have always said, "Well, I was born on Friday the 13th!" Yet, I still count the calender, getting amost giddy when my birthday once again falls on that special day.
So, no paraskavedekatriaphobia here! I have an affinity for black cats, broken more than my share of mirrors in my time... and I am sure there is a ladder in there somewhere too! I have always felt a bit special being the 'unlucky one', but wish luck would once turn my way, smile, and grace me with her touch.



0 comments:

 
callie in chains 2008-2011 | TNB
Creative Commons License
callie in chains blog by callie in chains is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at callieinchains.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at callieinchains.blogspot.com.