Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Mental Stimulation

I just woke up from a dream of touching you with a crop. I didn't expect that but it was something. I rarely dream of sexual acts of any sort.

I remember dreams before, but its been awhile.

It's been awhile, but I do remember dreaming those about you.
This was very strong, I woke up craving. Wish you were a bit closer.. I would be coming over to fuck you. I think we would probably both be bruised afterwards. Hands full of hair and just animalistic energy.

so when are you going to get here?? ;)

If I do I may kidnap you.

kidnap?

Yes, kidnap, fuck, enslave, fuck some more.

*grin, drool*

Well, I guess I need to try and sleep with this craving or I will never sleep tonight, but its there and I hope I do dream of you again.

screw the dreaming, get your ass down here and bruise me!!

0 comments:

 
callie in chains 2008-2011 | TNB
Creative Commons License
callie in chains blog by callie in chains is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at callieinchains.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at callieinchains.blogspot.com.