Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

HNT 8 ~ Just add Tutu


HNT_1

Last week's HNT and this are going to be part of an ongoing 'series.' I am slowly raiding and sorting my closet and trying on all my pretties that have been relegated to the back depths of darkness these past few years as the kidlets took over my life and body. I really have waaay too many clothes... and stuff I haven't even ever worn! It needs to go, time to simplify and stop hauling this junk around with me!

These lovelies are NOT junk, however! My beautiful ballet boots! Ever since seeing them depicted in a painting by one of my favorite artists, Olivia, I knew they had to be real and I had to have a pair!! I got them several years back, and while they have not yet been played with, they are loved and taken out and petted occasionally. ;)

The next pair of specialty shoes I want to add to my collection is a pair of pony shoes! I am not particularly into pony play, but the shoes are incredibly sexy and will feed my wee black boot addiction. *grin*

1 comments:

impy said...

Oooo they rock :D I have only ever seen these in fetish sites not on a "real" person hehe they look awesome! xx

 
callie in chains 2008-2011 | TNB
Creative Commons License
callie in chains blog by callie in chains is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at callieinchains.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at callieinchains.blogspot.com.