Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

I iz construktun

Cause torture is fun, and that is what this will be to my lil' perfectionist mind, AND I have decided I have nothing better to do (ha!)... I have started to do some tweaking with the page.

So bear (or bare) with me while I work on getting everything the way I want it to look and/or back into its correct place... or a close facsmilie thereof.

Also, let me know what you think..
  • Like the old better.
  • Like the new better.
  • Fuck 'em both, find something else, callie!
  • Stop babbling and just get nekkid!

Okay, the last really isn't an option because while nekkid is good, I still need a cool layout. :-P

1 comments:

impy said...

Love love loooove the new layout! Gorgeous! x

 
callie in chains 2008-2011 | TNB
Creative Commons License
callie in chains blog by callie in chains is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at callieinchains.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at callieinchains.blogspot.com.