Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Just Filler... #8

1. Vodka and sex make a quick and easy dinner.

2. Lost Souls by Poppy Z. Brite is the book I'm reading right now.

3. July brings back memories of ovens, the fires of hell, and blast furnaces.

4. The fact that I am a klutz was (painfully) obvious.

5. They say if you tell your dreams that you want better ones, they wont listen.

6. Just give me what I want and then I will try to think it over.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the horizontal tango, tomorrow my plans include visiting with family and Sunday, I want to stick my head in the sand like an ostrich!


ffi

0 comments:

 
callie in chains 2008-2011 | TNB
Creative Commons License
callie in chains blog by callie in chains is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at callieinchains.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at callieinchains.blogspot.com.