Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

TMI Tuesday 20

1. Where was the first place you ever had sex?
At the guy's apartment... on the bed, in the shower, on the counter. Later on he ended up moving out of that place, and I moved in there with his old roomate (nothing romantic). Was a total shithole.

2. How often do you lie?
I try not to, but it happens to protect the innocent.

3. If you could only be one, would you rather be smart or good looking?
Well, I am already one and not the other as it is (IMO).

4. Have you ever passed out or suffered memory loss from drinking too much?
How am I supposed to know! I was either passed out or forgot!! *grin*

5. Top or bottom?
Me: Bottom. I love the feeling of being pinned down, his large body over mine, being ground into the bedsheets.

Bonus: Do you have any catalogs for toys/videos/lingere delivered to your home?
Not in a long long time. If I want something of that nature I will either jump online or go to one of the numerous adult stores we have in this area.



0 comments:

 
callie in chains 2008-2011 | TNB
Creative Commons License
callie in chains blog by callie in chains is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at callieinchains.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at callieinchains.blogspot.com.