Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Just Filler... #7

1. The last thing I ate was Life cereal and iced tea.

2. Groceries is something I recently bought.

3. When it rains, it smells wonderful outside.

4. My munchkin was the first person I talked to today.

5. Hugs are comfort food for the soul.

6. I wish my bed had some extra comfort.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to meeting my new niece, tomorrow my plans include clean, clean, cleaning and Sunday, I want to find out I won the lottery!


ffi

Happy Friday!

0 comments:

 
callie in chains 2008-2011 | TNB
Creative Commons License
callie in chains blog by callie in chains is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at callieinchains.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at callieinchains.blogspot.com.