Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Just Filler... #6

1. When I heard I had saturday night off, I was happy and sad at the same time.

2. A good strong drink is usually the best medicine.

3. It's late, but I am still awake with lots to do and nothing done!

4. Busy, busy, busy as always.

5. My eyes have seen way more than I will ever speak about.

6. Live, laugh, and love strongly.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to trying to get a good nights sleep, tomorrow my plans include a night off and fireworks and Sunday, I want to pretend I don't have a double load at work!


ffi

0 comments:

 
callie in chains 2008-2011 | TNB
Creative Commons License
callie in chains blog by callie in chains is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at callieinchains.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at callieinchains.blogspot.com.